Connect MAG DEVICE to TV and Internet. Then do as follows
- Go to : Settings—> System Settings —> Servers—>Portals
- Set Portal 1 Name ( see into your E-mail )
- Set Portal 1 URL ( see into your E-mail )
- Set Portal 2 Name ( see into your E-mail ) add this only If you order second subscription or leave this empty
- Set Portal 2 URL ( see into your E-mail ) add this only If you order second subscription or leave this empty
- Save everthing
- Reboot device
- After the box is restarted , wait until the TV screen shows the channels.
1- Go to your Enigma2 and get your IP address
Go to Settings/Setup/System Network Device Setup Adapter Settings
And get your IP address it starts with 192.168….
4 – Go to you windows PC and download Putty
Putty download url https://the.earth.li/~sgtatham/putty/latest/x86/putty.exe
5- Open Putty add follow this steps
add your IP address of your Enigma ( Same IP as step 3 ) Port 23 Connection type Telenet Click on open
6 – Your default login and password are root
7 – Copy your line ( you will get it after you order your subscription )
8 – use RIGHT CLICK MOUSE BUTTON after you enter your line press ENTER
9 – Type reboot and your device will restart
Now you will find IPTV folder , all IPTV channels are inside your IPTV folder
Go to Google Play store and download Perfect Player IPTV
Download URL : Click here
Please follow all 14 steps
1 – Open Perfect Player
2 – Go to Settings
3 – Now you are into Settings Page , Go to Genaral
4 – Go to Playlist and enter your URL and add by Name ALL IPTV after you done click on OK
5 – Go to EPG
6 – Enter your EPG URL after you done click on OK
7 – Go back to your Settings Page and go to Playback
8 – Check ONLY change system volume
9 – Go back to your Settings Page and go to GUI
10 – Check ONLY Show channels as group folder
11 – Restart Perfect Player
12 – Now you see channels list on the left side
13 – Press left button on the remote controller now you have all channels on group folder
14 – Go to any folder and enjoy to watch all channels
This tutorial will guide you through the simple setup instruction for a Samsung/LG Smart TV. KING IPTV service uses a media controller app called ‘Smart IPTV’, this app is free to use for a period of seven days, you will then be asked to make a one time donation of € 5.49 (Euros) towards the Smart IPTV app development.
- In order to check if your Samsung or LG Smart TV is compatible with the KING IPTV Service go to the Samsung or LG Smart TV screen and search for the ‘Smart IPTV’ app. If the app is not displayed on the main screen you may have to search for it in ‘All Apps’ or ‘Updates’.
- Launch the ‘Smart TV’ app.
- Make a note of the ‘MAC Address’ which is displayed on the screen.
- Go to http://siptv.eu/mylist/ from any web browser.
- Go to the section titled ‘Add external playlist links (URLs)’ and enter your ‘Mac’ address and the unique KING IPTV Playlist URL into the ‘Link’ field.
NB: If you do not have a playlist URL you can request a trial here: Request Trial
- Ensure the ‘countries’ dropdown selection on ‘Various’.
- If you have any problems with the playlist loading you can place a check in the ‘Keep online’ checkbox.
- Click onto the ‘Add Link’ button
- Restart the ‘Smart IPTV’ app or TV.
- In order to view channel groups, press the blue button on your remote control.
1 – Download Smart IPTV into your TV
( This is only for Samsung and LG Smart TV )
- Go to you TV apps
- Search for Smart IPTV
- Install Smart IPTV and open Smart IPTV
Now you can see your MAC address on the right side on your screen
2- Add channels into Smart IPTV
- Go to www.siptv.eu/mylist/
- Add your MAC and your M3U URL
- Click on Add Link
Now you are ready to watch our channels
important to know!!
After you install the app it is free to use for only 7 days after that you need to buy this app for 5,49EUR/lifetime
Go to http://siptv.eu/activation/ and activate for lifetime
1- Download VLC ( Download URL http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.nl.html )
2 – Open VLC Player
3- Go to Media -> Open Network stream.
4- Add your URL and press play
KODI (XBMC) Version 17 & Up
How to Setup PVR IPTV Simple Client Kodi Krypton 17
- Open KodiSelect TV
- Select Enter add-on browser
- Select PVR IPTV Simple Client
- Select Configure
- Select General
Now when you go back to the Home Screen and select TV it should look like this
KODI Version V16 or lower
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM
- Select TV (or Live TV if you are on a version lower than 15.2 and if you are then consider updating)
- Select General
- Select EnabledYou will now see a pop-up saying that you have no PVR Client enabled.
- Select OK
- Scroll down and select PVR IPTV Simple Client
- Select Enable
- Select Configure
- In General select M3U Play List URL
- Add your M3U URL into the address section
- Select OK
- Select OK again
- Reboot Kodi
- On your Home Screen you should now see TV (or Live TV if on an older version of Kodi).
- Open that to see the live channel list
- The list should look like this.
- Select a channel for it to load and play
Step 1 Download iPlayTV from AppStore
Step 2 Upload our M3U Url to iPlay TV
Now you can enjoy our IPTV playlist
1 – Download GSE SMART IPTV PRO
2- Go to the app and Click ‘Accept’ EULA rule
3- Click ‘Setting’ on left top corner
4- Find and click ‘Remote Playlists’ menu
5- Click ‘+’ button to add IPTV provider
6- Click ‘Add M3U URL’
7- Add by name of playlist IPTVGATOR , and below Name of playlist add your M3U URL
8- Click on Add
9- Go to the IPTVGATOR , now you are ready to watch
On Zgemma box you need to find the IP address:
- Go to menu, system, information, network and make a note of the IP address
Google ‘PUTTY’ or click the link below:
Select this version if using windows:
Find PUTTY in your download folder
Open PUTTY and type in your IP address of Zgemma into the HOST name (or IP address) box
You will now see the screen below:
Type root and press enter
The copy the line I sent you
Go back to putty, right click and press enter
This will create your new BOUQUET called MY_BOUQUET where your channels will be
ADDING M3U FILE TO IPTV PLAYER ON ZGEMMA WITH IPTV PLAYER
Save the file I email to you onto your desktop
Download a program called ‘WINSCP’ – https://winscp.net/eng/index.php
Open WIN SCP
In host name type in the IP address of your Zgemma
Username type in root
On the right hand side box double click the 3 dots
Double click ‘HDD’
Double click ‘M3U file we sent you’
On the left hand side box, find the playlist you were sent you on your desktop
Right click on it
Click upload – once it says complete you have your M3U file on your Zgemma
Now go to your Zgemma remote
Press Menu, IPTV PLAYER,
Open Local Media
Then media/hdd, the M3U file we sent you
Click on your playlist and your channels will appear
ENJOY Your Watching with IPTVGATOR